Monday 27 April 2009

Update

Big push on Scratches - managed to get it to 15,000 words, which is the target for the month. NOT the best writing I've ever done, but there were a couple of interesting ideas stumbled upon in the mad rush. ANd now I get to forget about it, utterly, for a few days. By the time I come back to it, hopefully, these vague half-ideas wil have coalesced into something more tangible. Or not, in which case I'll just blunder on.

Talking of blundering, I managed to get Traces to 21,000. I'll be able to focus on Traces for the rest of them onth, which might or might not be a good thing, because I'm at an odd part of the story. I don't know if I'll be able to push it up to 25,000 before the end of the month, but I'll give it a go. The plot is getting a bit stodgy and I'm struggling to find ways to work suspects and other key characters into the story, without them sticking out too much.

No comments: